Your Portland, OR Botox and Juvederm ExpertsErase fine lines and wrinkles with the industry's best dermal fillers. Virtually pain-free, effective, and limited downtime.
Whether you’ve just noticed them, or they’ve been a source of discomfort for years, fine lines and wrinkles don’t disappear without help. Over the counter creams can provide temporary relief, but only as long as your skin remains hydrated. You want a long-term semi-permanent solution to facial lines, and dermal fillers at our Portland, OR skincare clinic are the answer you’ve been looking for.
Best of all? You’ll experience almost no downtime, and the procedure is virtually painless.
Botox before and after images
Where is Botox used?
Botox is primarily used to target the following trouble areas:
- Moderate to severe lining of the forehead
- Moderate to severe facial crow’s feet
- Moderate to severe frown lines
How long does Botox last?
Studies have shown that the results of Botox can last as long as 4 months from the initial treatment date.
Physicians reported that 25% of patients had significant improvement after 4 months for their moderate to severe frown lines.
Who's using Botox?
Stars including Kim Kardashian, Kelly Ripa, and Salma Hayek are all proponents of Botox. What might surprise you though? The vast majority of Botox patients aren’t celebrities, actors, or musicians, they’re people just like you.
Men are also treating their wrinkles and fine lines with a Portland Botox treatment more than ever before. Just some of the famous men to get Botox include Dione Sanders and Simon Cowell, but in the age of social media men make up as much as 30% of botox clients at some clinics.
How long does a Botox treatment take?
A typical treatment takes as little as 10 minutes time.
That means you can schedule your treatment for a workday lunch break, get in, get out, and get back to living your life without worrying about age-defining fine lines and wrinkles.
How many Units of Botox does each area require?
The approved dose for specific treatment areas are as follows:
Forehead lines = 20 Units
Lateral canthal lines = 24 Units
Glabellar lines = 20 Units
Take control of wrinkles and fine lines. Call us now to schedule your free consultation. (503) 235-0782
Juvederm before and after images
Where is Juvederm used?
The Juvederm collection of dermal fillers has been specifically formulated to target different problem areas. Your RediMedi representative will evaluate your unique wants and needs during your intake assessment. This will allow them to identify the right Juvederm product to achieve the results you’re looking for.
- Cheek filler | Juvederm Voluma – Helps to correct volume loss associated with age. If you’re concerned about sunken or flattening cheeks, this product is designed to contour and lift.
- Facial filler | Juvederm Vollure – Helps to address fine lines and wrinkles by filling and smoothing out trouble areas. This product is most often used to address marionette, corner, and parentheses lines around the nose and mouth.
- Lip filler | Juvederm Volbella – Helps to restore lip fullness and smooth vertical lines around the lips. This product provides a small amount of lip volume while softening lines on and around the lips.
How long does Juvederm last?
Each product in the Juvederm family can last for up to a year.
- Juvederm Voluma XC – Lasts up to 2 years.
- Juvederm Vollure XC – Lasts up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella XC – Lasts up to 1 year.