Get Your Medical Examiner’s Certificate
At the Aurora Clinic, it’s fast and EASY to get your medical Exam.
We Perform DOT Medical Exams
As Required, we are listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners to do the commercial driver license, commercial learner permit or commercial motor vehicle medical examinations.
Here are the basic requirements for passing the DOT physical exam:
- Need to have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye as well as both combined. Vision correction devices such as glasses or contacts are permitted.
- Needs to be capable of distinguishing colors found on traffic signals.
- Should be able to perceive a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Blood pressure must be under 160/100. Prescription medication to control blood pressure is allowed.
- Cannot have diabetes that requires insulin injections; diabetes controlled through a diet or oral medication is permitted.
- Blood sugar may not be higher than 200.
- No use of a Schedule 1 drug, amphetamine, narcotic or any habit forming drug is permitted.
Upon completeion, you will recieve the Medical Examiner’s Certificate required by the DMV.
I would like to schedule a Medical Exam