TRUSCULPT FLEX: BIO-ELECTRIC CURRENT STIMULATION FOR MUSCLE DEFINITION AND LEAN MASS.
RediMedi Laser Skin Clinics is now offering truSculpt® Flex muscle toning, an innovative, non-invasive method which utilizes direct electrical muscle stimulation to tone, lift and strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Preclinical research on truSculpt® Flex treatment shows an average of 30% increase in muscle mass and a modest reduction in fat thickness– with less downtime than a trip to the gym.
HOW IT WORKS
- truSculpt® Flex utilizes direct electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to activate the muscle fibers and mimic the action potential initiated by the nervous system during physical activity.
- Electrical impulses are generated by the device, then are delivered directly to the muscles via electrodes placed on the skin. This stimulation causes the muscles to contract.
- The device delivers between 10-30 mA of energy to stimulate motor neurons in the muscles. No more than 10 mA is conducted through the skin to ensure maximum comfort.
- Initially used for muscle rehabilitation following injury, with truSculpt® Flex patients can expect not only an aesthetic improvement in muscle tone and firmness, but also an increase in overall strength.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT THAN TRUSCULPT 3D?
- Rather than using Radio Frequency (RF) to burn fat, the truSculpt® Flex uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Traditional Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology to increase muscle mass.
- Up to 8 different areas of the body can be addressed per session for whole-body toning.
- Treatments last just 45 minutes.
- No downtime– normal activity can be resumed immediately after the procedure.
- Typically 4 treatments are recommended, although additional treatments may be required depending on your goals.
- Results can be seen after just two treatments, with optimal results visible between 8-12 weeks.
- Your truSculpt Flex treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Problem areas have met their match. Call us now to schedule your free consultation. (503) 235-0782
Is there an ideal candidate for truSculpt® Flex?
Most adult men and women who are looking to increase muscle tone or mass can benefit from truSculpt® flex treatments. During a consultation, we will discuss if the patient is a candidate, based on their health and medical history.
Can truSculpt® Flex be used on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types.
How long does a treatment take?
Treatment time depends takes just 45 minutes per session.
How many treatments are typically needed? If more than one, how much time should there be in between treatments?
We typically recommend a regimen of four treatments, but additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire. Treatments are spaced at least two days apart and two treatments per week are ideal.
What will the treatment feel like?
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies. The results are even and consistent.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
Yes, this is a noninvasive procedure and you can return to all normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Is there any downtime after the treatment or side effects?
Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours, and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen in as little as two sessions, with maximum results typically visible within 8-12 weeks after the last session.