TRUSCULPT FLEX: BIO-ELECTRIC CURRENT STIMULATION FOR MUSCLE DEFINITION AND LEAN MASS.
RejuvaMed Laser Skin Clinics is now offering truSculpt® Flex muscle toning, an innovative, non-invasive method which utilizes direct electrical muscle stimulation to tone, lift and strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Preclinical research on truSculpt® Flex treatment shows an average of 30% increase in muscle mass and a modest reduction in fat thickness– with less downtime than a trip to the gym.
HOW IT WORKS
- truSculpt® Flex utilizes direct electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to activate the muscle fibers and mimic the action potential initiated by the nervous system during physical activity.
- Electrical impulses are generated by the device, then are delivered directly to the muscles via electrodes placed on the skin. This stimulation causes the muscles to contract.
- The device delivers between 10-30 mA of energy to stimulate motor neurons in the muscles. No more than 10 mA is conducted through the skin to ensure maximum comfort.
- Initially used for muscle rehabilitation following injury, with truSculpt® Flex patients can expect not only an aesthetic improvement in muscle tone and firmness, but also an increase in overall strength.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT THAN TRUSCULPT 3D?
- Rather than using Radio Frequency (RF) to burn fat, the truSculpt® Flex uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Traditional Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology to increase muscle mass.
- Up to 8 different areas of the body can be addressed per session for whole-body toning.
- Treatments last just 45 minutes.
- No downtime– normal activity can be resumed immediately after the procedure.
- Typically 4 treatments are recommended, although additional treatments may be required depending on your goals.
- Results can be seen after just two treatments, with optimal results visible between 8-12 weeks.
- Your truSculpt Flex treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!